- Summer Chi Nei Tsang Retreat
- Aug 18, 2011 - Aug 29, 2011
- Crestone Healing Arts Center - Crestone,
Summer Chi Nei Tsang Retreat at Crestone Healing Arts Center
Gilles Marin Teaches Chi Nei Tsang at Crestone Healing Arts Center in Colorado this August.
For the second year in a row, Crestone Healing Arts Center and the Chi Nei Tsang Institute join together to present a special Summer Chi Nei Tsang Retreat in the beautiful and serene setting of Crestone, Colorado. Nestled in the western foothills of the Sangre de Cristo mountains, the town is home to spiritual institutes and retreat centers of many paths. It is truly an ideal place to learn new concepts and practices in holistic health and wellness, as well as to afford oneself the recreation and community fellowship that is vital to a well-balanced life.
This summer's retreat is offered in three parts. You may take one or all parts, but check to make sure you have fulfilled the pre-requisites for each class. Contact Ellie Davis, Event Organizer, if you have questions. 970-379-0115
August 18-19, 2011
- Universal Healing Tao Chi-Kung Basics: Universal Healing Tao is a 2-day immersion in traditional Taoist energy enhancing practices known as Chi Kung. These ancient methods powerfully harmonize the energy systems of the body mind. Bone Marrow Nei Kung, the 6 Healing Sounds, Microcosmic Orbit, Healing Buddha Palms will be among the Chi Kung exercises taught. The class is open to all interested in immensely improving their health and well being. Universal Healing Tao is also a required primer to further study in Chi Nei Tsang. Pre-requisite: none. Tuition: $260 with a $90 non-refundable deposit.
- Special Workshop on Chi Nei Tsang Fundamentals: In the world-class setting of the Crestone Healing Arts Center, experience an introduction to Taoist medicine and the principles that have ruled Classical Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Through the practical use of chi exercises (Chi-Kung) and the gentle manipulation of the internal organs learn contemporary and timeless strategies for physical, emotional and spiritual healing, well-being, disease prevention and longevity. Discover why Chi Nei Tsang is the ultimate step for good health, fitness and life enjoyment. During this workshop you will learn the full curriculum of the Chi Nei Tsang Fundamentals course. Pre-requisite: Universal Healing Tao Chi-Kung Basics. Tuition: $610 before July 18; $710 thereafter. $185 non-refundable deposit.
- Somato-Emotional Healing with Chi Nei Tsang and Quintessential Touch: This class is about Chi Nei Tang and emotional work. You will learn a complete method to release the deeply seated emotional charges that are at the origin of major physical and mental symptoms. Drawing from his twenty-five years of teaching experience, Gilles Marin cultivates and combines Chi Nei Tsang manipulations and Chi-Kung formulas such as the Microcosmic Orbit, Iron Shirt Chi-Kung, Bone Marrow Nei-Kung, Buddha Palms and the Fusion of the Five Elements, blending them into a remarkable discipline with far-reaching results. Pre-requisite: Chi Nei Tsang Fundamentals. Tuition: $610 before July 18; $710 thereafter. $185 non-refundable deposit.
You will need to register separately for each class you decide to attend.
We wanted to give people an "a la carte" menu instead of requiring everyone to attend all classes, which made it necessary to separate the registration processes. We think you'll forget about the extra steps once you get to Crestone and experience this wonderful retreat. Thank you!
Meals & Lodging
Meals and lodging for this event are available at affordable cost. Indicate your interest on our Registration forms and Ellie Davis will follow up with you shortly. If you need information prior to registering, contact Ellie at her number/email above.
Lodging at Crestone Healing Arts Center:
Crestone provides semi-private sleeping alcoves with beds in open lofts. There are two bathrooms with showers. Bring your sleeping bag and pillow. Sheets are provided, towels are *not*. Cost is $25/night.
For other, more private lodging options in Crestone, we suggest you Google "Crestone Lodging". The month of August is busy in Crestone and lodging is likely to be in high demand. Don't delay making your arrangements!
Students lodging at Crestone Healing Arts Center are required to participate in the Lunch & Dinner Meal Plan, at a cost of $35/day. The Meal Plan is optional for those who are staying elsewhere. However, if you are living off facility and wish to partake in the meal plan please sign up during orientation on the first day of class.
Students are encouraged to eat nutritious meals while engaged in study, especially during the Somato- Emotional Processing class. Lunch will be at 12:30 - 2 pm and dinner immediately following the end of class. Both vegetarian and omnivore options will be offered.
Kitchen appliances and utensils are available for light breakfast preparation. Resident students will need to provide their own groceries for breakfast. Non-residents should plan to eat breakfast before arriving for class.
- Crestone Healing Arts Center
- 1689 Columbine Overlook
The Chi Nei Tsang Institute and Crestone Healing Arts Center
EventList powered by schlu.net